Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Tribute to Master Oyama - The Fighter In the Wind

Ose! My uncle and my father used to study in Master Oyama's school in the 60s and 70s run by Sensei Nakamura (see Seido). As a young boy I had the privilege of going to the same school in Brooklyn (55 Flatbush Avenue..it's no longer there :-( I studied under Sensei Kanamura ;-) Ose!

Master Oyama's Kyokushin Karate makes you fearless... I sparred a lot in that dojo at the age of 16 and went up against 20 and 30 year olds! I won't go into detail about the results ;-) I was nice back then ;-) In Mas Oyama's younger days.. he wrestled bulls barehanded! eat your heart out el matador!





Enjoy this movie "Fighter In the Wind" based on the true story of Master Oyama!
Kyokushin Karate is Hardcore! Seido Karate is Hardcore!!!

Kyokushin is the root of today's Seido Ose!!!



peace 4 now
Ryu Black

No comments:

Post a Comment