Tuesday, October 5, 2010

World Order - Genki Sudo

I had the priviledge of meeting Genki Sudo after helping promote & celebrate the Step Up 3D party this past summer with Step Up 3D's Mari Koda and friends!  It was a good look for celebrating my birthday as well!!   Genki is a champion that retired pretty young and now is pursuing a career in music..  His fighting style was so unorthodox..I'd have to slightly compare him to Sakuraba even though those 2 are really, really different.  It's only because of the charisma and uniqueness Genki brings to the ring...his music videos are as unique as his fighting style!










(Genki Sudo and me)




I got to build with Genki for a little while after the party in NYC... such a great young man!  Good luck out there Genki.. see u again soon!  Ose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment